1.5.12

Easy eyes

So I am trying to pick up Oblivion again, and none of my saves are working -.- ...but thankfully everything else seems to be working fine when I make a new character. The only problem I am having is finding a character that looks good (after playing Skyrim lol). So I think I will make my own race :p.

....anyways, this is a half-assed way of making custom eyes, and it's really easy so I will show you, maybe someone can find use from it XD.

First I select two eyes that I like (you can choose any number of eyes really, and they don't have to be the same color.) First I copy the eye on the left, so I can combine it with the eye on the right. (also I know the eye on the left is called serpent eyes by Dustinflan, but I don't know what the other one is sorry D:...)






Then I paste it over the right eye like this.









Then I just used the eraser tool (and the soft circle brush) and I erased around the eye until I got the desired combination.

Final product.... maybe  lol. You can also add effects to the eyes with paint brushes to make them look neat.







You can also change the color of the eye with the hue-saturation tool. Sliding the 'hue' slider will change the colors in the eye and keep it multi-colored.







Hope this is interesting, it's really simple lol so most people probably know how, but oh well thought I would share anyways.