19.1.15

If anyone is still around

Hey, just for shits and giggles decided to check up on the activity of my blog and to my surprise people still check it out. Sorry for the lack of activity.

I recently have gotten back into skyrim and and working on just re-textures of armors and bodies, but i'm learning how to save them appropriately; dat .m file; when I do I will post them here. If you would like to use anything that I have uploaded please do, here's my permission. I don't care if you upload it anywhere else, and I don't care if you don't credit me. I made all these for myself (with the exception of some requests) and I decided to share because i'm not stingy. So please feel free to use anything I have uploaded, just remember to credit the authors of the meshes used, I did my best to put their names in all the mash-ups I threw together.

-Kirin 


6 comments:

  1. Welcome back my teacher :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you ever come back? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might, just need to reinstall :p

      So many mods to download x.x

      Delete